PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
The only data we currently collect is name and email address, if you should choose to use our contact form.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the contact information we collect to communicate with you, view statistics and to store general settings for using our site.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties except warranted by legal authorities to do so. We may also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you use our contact form, we will only retain your data according to laws and regulations valid in Norway, or until you ask us to delete this information.
- pll_language – This cookie is set in order to remember your choice of language on our website i.e. the language code of the last browsed page. The cookie is deleted after 1 year.
- _ga – Google Analytics – Is used to separate between users. The cookie is deleted after 2 years.
- NID – 3rd Google cookies are used to track user’s preferences so that related content or adverts can be shown. This helps us to show you customized ads on Google. The cookie is deleted after six months.
- gac – Google Analytics – Contains advertisement related information about your user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Adwords account, the Adword website converstion tag will be red from this cookie – unless you have chosen to opt out from Google Ads. The cookie is deleted after 90 days.
- _gid – Google Analytics – Is used to separate between users. The cookie is deleted after 24 hours.
- _gat – Google Analytics – Is used to increase the request rate. The cookie is deleted after 1 minute.
- AMP_TOKEN – Google Analytics – Contains a token which can be used to collect a client ID from AMP Client ID service. The cookie is deleted somewhere beween 30 seconds up until the maximum of 1 year of use.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Atlantic Lumpus AS
C/o Tone Hatløy
8762 Sleneset, Norway